Nabil Adnan Zeineddine
B.A. in Finance Emphasis from the American University of Beirut in 2006, Mr. Nabil joined the investment department of International Financial Advisors as Investment Officer from 2007 to 2009. Soon he gained promotion as Manager from 2009- 11. He currently also a Board Member in Suhail Telecom Company and International Resort Company.
2011-Present International Financial Advisors – Investment Services Department Senior Investment Manager
- Arranged financing for Al Wafir Marketing Services – US$ 50M
- Assisted in establishment of a JV between Al Hokair & Al Sayer in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – SAR 80M
- Involved in design, blueprint and implementation of SAP for Al Wafir Marketing Services
- Assisted in the management of a long only fixed income portfolio in excess of US$ 50M achieving constant rates of return above benchmarks.
- Assisted in Defining and implementing key business processes
- Prepared budgets, controls and reports for various group companies.
2009-2011 International Financial Advisors – Investment Services Department Investment Manager
- Assisted in the private sale of Gulf Brokerage to EFG Hermes- Enterprise Value US$ 300M
- Assisted in the first merger of three listed entities – acquisition value of target companies US$ 280M
- Involved in Information memorandum preparation and presentation for the raising of US$ 35M acquisition finance
- Involved in the selection and evaluation of best –in-class discretionary asset managers
- Helped in the Strategic Asset Allocation and Co-management of assets in excess of USD 100M
- Developed a network of relationships with Investment managers
- Responsible for portfolios consolidation and performance analysis
2007-2009 International Financial Advisors – Investment Department Investment Officer
- Liaised with International Banks to prepare all the required documents for a contemplated Sukuk/Bond amounting to US$ 350M.
- Structured and helped develop investment funds (investment analysis, legal documentation and filings, creation of marketing material).
- Evaluated and executed Private Equity Deals and strategic acquisitions
- Prepared regular reports on the progress of investments.
- Provided overview on major economic, market and industry trends.
2013-Present Director- International Resorts Company KSC, a Real Estate Company listed on Kuwait Stock Exchange operating BOT projects in the State of Kuwait
2009-Present Director- Suhail Telecom one of the Holding Company of some Flagship listed companies of the IFA Group.
2002 – 2006 American University of Beirut Bachelors in B.A Finance Emphasis Lebanon LANGUAGES Arabic (Native), English (Fluent)